Thursday, March 22, 2012

Real Cat Fight ( Watch With Sound)





Showed this video to Caterpillar and she didn't pay any attention at all. She heard the howling cats and saw them, but took no interest. She'd rather watch birds. I had more fun watching the video. Cats howling at each other. The cat on the right that looks like a leopard has quite a lot to say. It strikes me comic about cats that they get so dramatic that the drama seems to be the purpose. If one jumps the other and a fight actually occurs, it's usually no more than a monentary hugging with claws and they're apart and done.

This damn blogger site has me so damn mad over the last couple days, I'm about to blow a gasket. Three and four times per line the letters stop appearing. I have to find the cursor that went off someplace else and bring it back and line it up perfectly to the pixel and then pound the hell out of the key to make it work. I quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment