Saturday, May 2, 2009

WCOK


This is Sue at the radio station WCOK 1060 AM
Sparta, NC.
Sue is bringing the station back to its listeners. 18 years of nucountry about put the station out of business. Sue came in and started asking people to call and tell her what music they like to hear. Sue now plays bluegrass, country, gospel and regional. No attention is given to charts or the latest in anything. Just hours of music the people listening like to hear. She uses the entire library at the station. Advertisers are coming back. She's making it a home town station again. Sue's tshirts all say something about Jesus. She's a spirit of light.

4 comments:

  1. I ran across this site while looking for somithing else. I would like to say that there has been a big change in the past few months. I had got to where i did not listen to it much but it is a joy now. I sure hope the man ( RIcky) that is trying to buy it don't get it. I won't listen to it any more. I don't like it when someone begs kids to send their money to them. He is not much of a christan, and i think if God wanted him to have that station he would provide the way for it. But Sue is doing a great job and I enjoy listening to wcok now. keep it up. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.

    I agree with you about the one wanting to buy the station. Sue is doing great just being herself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this station is doing the best it has in a year or more. Sue tries to do what the listeners want and keep it a good clean station. It is now a great station. Thank you sue for bringing WCOK back to its listeners. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i heard that ricky preaching the other day and all i got from his message was ME ME ME I I I. he was all about himself. I got no message from anything he said. Why does he want WCOK so bad? I will not listen anymore if he gets it. I have already heard him tell things one way and turn around and tell it completely different, does he know the truth about anything. Have a good day/night and od Bless

    ReplyDelete