Thursday, September 20, 2012

CAN"T WRITE

     franz kline, 1957




I can't write tonight. I put down a phrase and then it shuts down. I write another phrase and it shuts down. If I stop more than 2 or 3 seconds between letters the cursor goes away and I have to wait for it to come back. Of course, it's not doing it now. This new something or other is another one of those if-it-aint-broke-don't-fix-it. It worked very well before. Now it's replaced and the new replacement does not work. To go on means allowing myself to go into the zone of cussing a storm. I don't feel like doing that. Until a few days ago I had a way to get back to the old way that's been replaced by a new way that doesn't work. So now I'm stuck with something that doesn't work. It hasn't been working for months, but until now I've had access to the old way. No more. I can't go on writing if I have to go on like this. It's driving me nucking futs.


*

No comments:

Post a Comment